Monday 16 March 2015

My Hong Kong Legends / Cine Asia / Dragon Dynasty DVDs and Blurays

(Far Right to Middle of Far left column) Original HKL DVDs - I think I'm missing a few please point out which ones - I'll try to make a comprehensive list at some point.
Please Note : Stack of CineAsia blurays (on far left) thats all I got im afraid :(

Close up : A few doubles I've picked up along the way (travels) I just couldn't resist seeing these beauties without a home. ;)


My Collection of Premier Asia / Contender / CineAsia 
My HKL Boxsets and Miscellaneous Kung Fu flicks
NOTE: a pre-HKL copy of Drive with Mark Dacascos
 and 2 Steelbook Copies of A Better Tomorrow - 2 Disc Ultimate Edition (Limited Steelbook)  and Death List (Platinum Edition) by Arai Paiaya which has a one of the few Bey Logan commentaries he did outside of HKL/Showbox/Dragon Dynasty.
also note Two DeAgostini HKL titles : 1. Jackie Chan: My Story/My Stunts
and 2. Skinny Tiger, Fatty Dragon which are bare bones crap with no extras released with an accompanied Hong Kong Legends magazine. I however got these monstrosities to the name of HKL by accident when I ordered the Original title from Amazon sellers who mistakenly sent me these crappy DeAgostini versions. I couldn't be bothered the hassle of  sending them back, so kept them :(

More Non -HKL discs by Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Stephen Chow, Andy Lau and Chow Yun Fat among others.

My CineAsia Presents Dragon Dynasty Collection : Among my faves are the Ip Man films, Dragon Tiger Gate and Kill Zone by Donnie Yen,
Amazing Korean war film 71 into the Fire,
Dragon Dynasty (Region 1) version of  The Protector (aka Tom Yum Goong/ Warrior King) by Tony Jaa
and Fist of Legend by Jet Li

More Non HKL but a few Cine Asia titles
Note : Even A few discs of  the now defunct HD-DVD species ie Planet Earth, Matrix Trilogy, Serenity Hot Fuzz and Enter the Dragon lol !! Call me crazy for having these I know I know ;) I got them for a few pence each at my local Computer Exchange(CEX) store so I couldn't complain.
Sorry but I'm a Manchester United fan hence the dvd and bluray season reviews

More of my Cine Asia Titles including Heroes Shed No Tears,
New Police Story,
New Fist of Fury,
John Woo's Hand Of Death and Once Upon a Time In China 2 by Jet Li

Hope you like my collection of DVDs and Blurays please leave any comments below, SHARE and check out the links under the pics to grow your own collection of HKL DVDs.

Thanks and I'll be back soon with some more stuff soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment